Julep Maven Subscription - first box free





Thursday, January 15, 2015

Beyond All Dreams by Elizabeth Camden Book Review

Beyond All Dreams
 by Elizabeth Camden
Just from the cover alone, I could tell that this book would be interesting!  Anytime a beautiful sweeping staircase graces the front of a book, it certainly peeks my interest.

Diving into the book I was pleasantly surprised by this story. Anna O'Brien is a librarian.  But in no way is this boring! She is a librarian at the Library of Congress.  Anna stumbles onto a mystery that happened at sea and is determined to find out what happened. In finding her answers for the mystery ship, Anna will find answers to help her in her own life.

There is a lot that goes on in this book. It is certainly one that you have to pay close attention to all of the details.  I think that Elizabeth Camden does an excellent job with every bit of historical tidbits that she brings to her books. Super exciting, and definitely interesting!


*Thank you to Bethany House for providing me a copy of  Beyond All Dreams for reviewing purposes. The review is my opinion only.

No comments:

Post a Comment