Julep Maven Subscription - first box free





Monday, July 21, 2014

Peanut Butter Pie

Peanut Butter Pie

I love a creamy peanut butter pie in the hot summer! They are incredibly easy to make and super delicious.

Here is one that I had from a family recipe that my grandmother used.  It seems most peanut butter pie recipes are pretty much the same, but I love how simple this one is. It doesn't take many ingredients which makes is doubly easy.



So here goes!

You'll need a graham cracker crust (personally, store bought works just fine, but you can make your own if you wish).

A cup of peanut butter
A cup and a half of powdered sugar
A cup of milk
1 package of cream cream(softened)

I like to use my kitchen aid mixer to mix this really well. You want it very smooth.

Next, add one container (softened as well) of whipped topping

I mix this gently with my other ingredients in my kitchen aid(do not over mix). It makes for a smooth consistency that is super creamy.

Next, just pop in it the freezer... overnight is best.  You will want to use a warm knife to make cutting easier through the frozen pie.

Yum!

Please do not copy, print, crop or alter this image in any way without contacting me first. Thanks! . Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment