Julep Maven Subscription - first box free





Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Idea Box Kids Review




As a homeschooling mom I am always on the lookout for fun and education activities. So when I found this amazing shop I was so excited! The Idea Box Kids shop has many different boxes of experiments to spark imagination and exploration.

Take a look at our Science Box
How cute is it packaged??!!

I love the excitement of my kids getting into this box!  They love to to anything related to science and fun! These boxes are filled with coins that have an idea or experiment on each side! What a great idea!


So here is the first coin that was pulled out of the box... now comes the fun!
 Looked at what they came up with ! This sparked so much conversation and creativity. They simply had a blast and learned a great deal. 


I love how the kids are able to pull out an idea from the box & we don't need any extra expensive tools to be able to learn new things and experiment! With so many boxes to choose from, and the ability to use them over again, there certainly won't be any shortage of looking for something to do!
 This a great tool to use for any type of learning!  I know we are loving using this as an addition to our curriculum but it would be amazing to use in any type of classroom setting and even birthday parties as favors!  I can't wait to try more of the boxes The Idea Box Kids has to offer!


*The Idea Box Kids generously provided me with a box for review. Review is my opinion only.


No comments:

Post a Comment