Julep Maven Subscription - first box free





Friday, September 12, 2014

A Bride In Store Review

A Bride In Store Review


A Bride in Store is the second in the Unexpected Brides series by Melissa Jagears. For me, this series just keeps getting better!



I really enjoyed A Bride in Store.  The main character of Eliza, is an amazing woman. She is strong, kind, and determined.  When she leaves her home to become a mail order bride her life takes an amazing turn in which she could have never imagined.  Lovely characters abound in this book which is set in the late 1800's. Finding a connection with the main characters, Eliza and Will, is so easy.  They are so relate-able.  I love their stories of hope and love!

I highly recommend this book. I love historical romance books, and this one certainly is a great one!


*Thank you to Bethany House for providing me a copy of A Bride in Store for reviewing purposes. The review is my opinion only.

No comments:

Post a Comment