Julep Maven Subscription - first box free





Friday, September 5, 2014

When Calls the Heart DVD Review

When Calls the Heart DVD Review

For starters, let me just say how much I loved the When Calls the Heart (Canadian West Series) by Janette Oke went it first came out to print!  I couldn't put the series down and was so excited when I heard that a dvd series was being made. 
 I finally got the chance to watch  When Calls the Heart and couldn't have been more happy.





It take the story of Elizabeth Thatcher and her teaching career though the beginning of her life as she embarks on her life's adventures.  Family, love, and faith all play a part in Elizabeth's life and lead her down a path of exploring life in the rugged Canadian west.



I highly recommend this movie! We enjoyed it immensely!


*I was not compensated for this review. Review was my opinion only.

No comments:

Post a Comment